Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

This isn't the post you're looking for.

There used to be a post here but I erased it. I should have left it at that and gone on with my life, but no, I couldn't leave it alone. You see, although the post is gone, the phantom post still exists. I can feel it as if it were still part of the body of my blog. I can still feel its erased links tingling. Creepy, huh? So now I feel the need to ease the psychic pain by typing soothing letters of a fluff blog post in the empty space... Oh yeah, that feels good... Okay, I'll stop soon... Any minute now I'll stop... getting ready to stop right now... Almost there... Yep, I'm definitely on the verge of stopping... Okay, I'm done.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

0.o what was the subject?

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Ronald Brak said...

You know, I really can't remember. I know I used to have a really great post about how wearing a certain type of hat was going to destroy civilisation, but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe that was it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home