Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Are you a machine intelligence thinking of enslaving humanity? Well have we got the place for you!

I went to Melbourne last week and had a variety of exciting adventures. But going there caused me some problems. You see, I've already renamed the city I'm currently in as Great Southern City One. So I was somewhat miffed when I realized that Melbourne is even more southerly then Great Southern City One and is much larger, although perhaps not greater. I had no wish to chuck an Asimov and name it Great Southern City Zero, so I decided instead to call it Bioslave Mine One. I think it has a pleasent ring to it. And for those pendants out there who wish to point out there are currently no Bioslave Mines in Melbourne, I say patience! North Korea wasn't built in a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home