Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

V is for Vendetta which is good enough for me

I went to the movies and saw V for Vendetta last night. I enjoyed it very much. However, some people out in internetland have become a little confused, so once again I offer free of charge the following infomation to help clear things up:

1. Trying to Blow up Parliment House in real life = bad.

2. Making or watching a movie in which someone tries to blow up Parliment House = not bad.

I hope this helps clear things up. And in further good news, both Natalie Portman and Kermit the Frog have signed on for the sequel C is for Cookie.

4 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Burning2share said...

Thank the Spaghetti Monster for movie piracy. I've had a non-healing fractured leg for the past five months, which means I can barely leave the house.

If it wasn't for the 17 year-old vietnamese-aussie who visits my brother's workplace once a week with a bag of shifty dvd's, i'd have to wait months before seeing natalie portman bald.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Ronald Brak said...

Actually there is no need to buy dodgy DVDs. You can achieve the Natalie Portman bald look with a Princess Padme Star Wars figure and a pen knife.

Not that I ever do things like that. I certainly have never used a pen knife to create a naked Carrie Fisher. Any rumours you have heard about me doing that are entirely baseless.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Hal said...

the real question is, what would Natalie Portman say after she nails an enlarged cricket to a door...?

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Ronald Brak said...

Wait! Wait! I can work this out! Well I could if I'd had some sleep... What would Natalie Portman say after nailing an enlarged cricket to a door? I know what I always say when I do that, but Natalie Portman? Okay I give up! What does she say? Better get a better weta?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home