Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Filthy Clicking Things

Hey,I'm allowed back onto my blog!

But I'm not proud of what I had to do to get here.

I had to click on things. Which is just disgusting. My cursor is soaking in bleach right now. I was wearing a read/write protect tab at the time, but still, clicking on things on the internet is a disgusting thing to do. Who knows where those buttons have been or whose been clicking on them and what they were doing with their cursor before they clicked them? I feel so cheap and tawdry. I should be feeling expensive and tawdry. Anyway, I just wanted you to know what I'm willing to go through for my reader out there. Hi, mum.

2 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for going through all that clicking. You were missed.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Ronald Brak said...

It's very kind of you to say so, mum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home