Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Monday, March 19, 2007

I am not a racist.

It appears that I have managed to upset some people with my previous post. I have even been accused by some imaginary people of being a racist. It appears these pretend people were not impressed with the example I gave of a Dutchman attempting to communicate in English in my previous post. I have been told that I have made an ethnic slur against Dutch people everywhere, that I should be ashamed of myself for blackening the name of such a tolerant and kind people and that no one in the Netherlands ever speaks like that, except for filthy Brabanders.

I would like to apologize for any offence I may have inadvertently caused (without actually apologizing for the act itself). In the spirit of reconciliation I would like to quote the great actor Michael Caine, who said, "There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch."

Hmm. Maybe quoting Michael Caine wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home