Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Friday, June 03, 2011

Trivial Pursuit

I have noticed that a lot people write about their day to day lives on the internet. I don't know why. Surely if people were interested in day to day lives they could simply pay more attention to their own lives which are more likely to be more relevant to them than the life of someone else on the internet? But people still insist on expending vast quantities of ones and zeros detailing the boring trivia of their day to day lives on the internet. As a provisional hypothesis, I have decided they do this because it is enjoyable. Since I am such a thrill seeker I have decided to try this myself and see if it results in pulses of pleasure coursing through my limbic system. (The fact that I am short on heroin this week has nothing to do with my decision to seek out alternative sources of pleasure pulses.) I will warn you though, it likely to be extremely boring. It's hard enough for me to be interesting when I make stuff up, let alone when I'm telling you the boring details of my day to day routine where entire whole weeks can go by without my actions resulting in a single fatality. Still, I'll give it a go. I mean, it's not as if anyone reads this blog anyway, except for you of course, so very few fatalities via boredom should result.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home