Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Friday, February 03, 2012

The Blood, The Pressure, and The Beauty.

I took my blood pressure today. It was 106 over 72. I looked that result up on a chart and it said, “Desirable”. From this I conclude that the people who make blood pressure charts must be pretty damn kinky if that piques their desire. I can just imagine them sneaking blood pressure charts out of hospitals and showing them to each other while exclaiming, “Foar! Check out the diastole on that!” And when they complain about their spouses they probably say things like, “Since we got married my husband has lost so much systole he just doesn't do it for me any more. If only he could get it up I be attracted to him again.”

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home