Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Get Out of My Head!

You ever get a song stuck in your head? Well, Britney Spears has been doing a head job on me for hours now. I can't make her stop. It really sucks. It started last night and stopped me getting to sleep, so I tried to drown her with half a finger of Scotch. Unfortunately, while I can't hold my liquor, she certainly can. Her song haunted me through my dreams and I woke up with her saccharine pop on my lips and for some inexplicable reason, sore ears. I never should have listened to that song when I drove Uncle Bob back to the asylum last night. And when I got to the asylum I never should have performed it for the guests, but I looked so fabulous in that blonde wig I just couldn't help myself.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home