Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No Sense Looking for Jesus. He Done Be Missing.

I was driving home and I saw a sign in front of a church that said, "In the puzzle of life Jesus is the missing piece". Well that explains a lot. I went looking for Jesus in history and I couldn't find him. I went looking for him in science and he wasn't there. I even went to Philosophy and asked after him and I got pointed in his direction and all I found was a guy called Confucius saying, "I was here first!" But if Jesus is missing like that one piece of the jigsaw puzzle, well, there not much sense looking for him. In my experience that missing piece never turns up.

I thought I would find Jesus when I looked for him in Mexico since he's in the phone book a lot, but all I found were lots of guys called Hey-soos.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home