Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I Don't Feel Bad About the Small Size of My Kidney at All

Looking at my blog posts over the past couple of days I see that I have been very pedantic, even for me. I think it must have been caused by the shock of having the existence of a Hummer bigger than mine rubbed in my face. And that's a very hard thing to have rubbed in your face indeed. But I think I'm over it now. I mean, just because someone has a Hummer bigger than mine that has absolutely no bearing on how I feel about myself or my level of self respect. I am quite over my childish sense of competition based on size. I'm making a fresh start on this issue starting now. I shall eat my breakfast and begin a new day without any size related anxiety.

It shall be a huge breakfast of brogdingnagian proportions.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home