Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Toilet Seats - Up or Down?

You know, I think I've just realised why there is so much conflict in the United States over whether or not men should put the toilet seat down.  I think it's because, generally speaking, women have enough faith in human nature to sit on a toilet without first checking if it's boobytrapped, while men do not.  I know I certainly check every time.  Of course, in my case, this is probably more a result of faith in Australian wildlife rather than a lack of faith in humanity.  From a young age we have to learn to deal with things such as the bowl leaper frog, the redback spider on the toilet seat, and of course, the dreaded dunny mullet. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home