Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Electricities for Car

"Hello. I am Queensland Australian business."
"Hello. I am Queensland Australian business employee."
"Hellos employee."
"Hellos boss. Can I haves electricities for car?"
"Yes, you can has electricities for car. We has big solar panels and can't exports electricities to grid."
"Why you no export electricities to grid?"
"Because coals."
"How much is electricities?"
"Spare electricities is free."
"Why you no charge?"
"Because hates coals."
"Thanks boss!"
"Gets to work. Them banannas not going to bend selves."

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Rachel Zuhl said...

Okay, okay, we know you are eye candy. Why don't you say something about yourself? You are an intriguing man, but I don't know anything about you!

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Ronald Brak said...

Okay, here's a picture of my parents: http://www.solarquotes.com.au/blog/an-off-grid-solar-system-can-pay-for-itself-but-cant-beat-on-grid-solar/

They got their heads fused together like that working in the Indian power industry. Nuclear power is a growth industry in India. Everyone in the industry is covered in growths.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Rachel Zuhl said...

People understand where you are coming from when you tell stories like this. This is a good story for making waves in the community without using of your outside the box thinking to wear holes in the minds of the passerby of your blog. If I heard a story like this on the media, my ears would peak up. Not out of genuine interest, but because horror stories like this release adrenaline through my body which induces a sort of trance that engulfs my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home